Book your table using the form below.
Please note all bookings are based on 2hour slots and the latest you can book is 24 hours in advance.
If there are no more bookings after you, you are welcome to stay as long as you like.
*The 2 hour does not apply to match days, you will have the table until the end of the match.
PLEASE READ PRIOR TO BOOKING
Our bar has implemented a number of new processes and measures in order to maximise the safety of our team, guests and families. Whilst some of these measures may impact on your experience, we want to assure you that all decisions have been made following government guidelines and with only good intentions.
- FACE MASK – Use of a face mask outside is advised but not mandatory, however, when entering the inside of the bar a mask is always mandatory for the safety of our guests and our staff.
- CANCELLATION – We require at minimum 2 hours notice period if you need to cancel your reservation. Please email email@example.com to do so.
- TABLE SERVICE – Table service only at all times.
- BOOKING TIME – Please ensure your arrival is close to your booking time, not too early or too late and please do not exceed the expected return time on the table (2 hours) as we cannot accommodate waiting guests at the bar. If your party is more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to give away your table.
- SYMPTOMS – Please inform the staff upon arrival if you have any of the Covid-19 symptoms.
- NHS TRACK & TRACE – In line with Govt. guidance, everyone over 16 years of age will be asked to scan the NHS QR code for track & trace purposes. Alternatively we can offer a pen & paper form for your contact details.
- GOVERNMENT ADVICE – You are expected to follow the government advice regarding social distancing and hand-washing. Hand sanitiser will be provided at the bar.
- REFUSAL OF SERVICE – Management reserves the right to refuse service if considered necessary to prioritise everyone’s safety.